Administrative Assistant Job Vacancies at Citi in Dubai 2018
Citi hiring for positions of Administrative Assistant placed in Dubai. This job vacancy is open from 9 Januari 2018 to the end of this month. Here is more information about the job requirements, qualifications and descriptions associated with Administrative Assistant job opportunity 2018.
Citi Recruitment 2018
Administrative Assistant Citi - Dubai
United Arab Emirates,Dubai,Dubai
To provide administrative and governance support to Saudi country management from Dubai, UAE.
The Administrative Assistant to the Business and Governance Head for Saudi Arabia will support the entire team across products in all administrative, as well as governance.
- Processing all expense claims in accordance with bank policies and guidelines.
- Arranging all global travel; booking flights and hotels
- Exception approval process, liaising with management for approvals.
- Assisting visa applications.
- Arranging new hire/leavers; on-boarding requests and staff set-up
- Technology orders: arranging all hardware / software.
- Booking of all internal and client meeting rooms, arranging logistics; refreshments and necessary AV equipment.
- Purchasing all stationary orders
- General ad-hoc duties as required
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of the governance processes for Saudi Arabia.
- Proven administration / business manager experience within financial services/banking sector
- Evidence of having supported a busy team / direct report.
- Experience of working within a fast-paced demanding environment.
- Arabic Language preferred Skills:
- Strong IT skills including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Preferable experience of Citi’s in-house systems which include Concur TandE, P2P and Citi’s policies.
- MUST be a team player and used to working within a team environment with the ability to prioritize.
- Strong organization, communication and time management skills are required.
- The ability to build effective and professional relationships across all levels within the bank.
- Exercise discretion / judgement when dealing with sensitive situations.
- Use initiative and pick-up new tasks quickly.
- Adaptability, attention to detail, self-confident and motivated. Qualifications: • Bachelor’s Degree preferable. • Accomplished academic background. • Fluent Arabic skill-set. Competencies:
- The desired candidate should have a friendly and professional approach.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success. Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you are interested in Administrative Assistant Dubai job opened by the Citi, immediately prepare the requirements and qualifications to apply for this Administrative Assistant job. For more info click on the button below:
Send your application via link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get the lastest job opportunities
Also follow my twitter
Responsible for developing and implementing the highest level of customer service to all incoming and outgoing visitors....
To provide support to the IP professional team (Dubai) and to ensure that all trade mark work is. In order to provide advice to clients from all over the world,...
Perform basic bookkeeping activities and update the accounting system.*. Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders.*....
Ensure back office operation & sales support are as per banks regulatory guidelines. Primary responsibilities include sales monitoring, target setting (xceed),...
Regularly updating sales reports, maintaining and updating database of B2B customers for follow-up and prospecting opportunities....
Provide administrative support to the necessary personnel in the department. Perform standard data entry tasks according to accuracy standards, examine data...