Investment Banking Analyst Job Vacancies at Citi in Dubai 2018
Citi hiring for positions of Investment Banking Analyst placed in Dubai. This job vacancy is open from 28 September 2017 to the end of this month. Here is more information about the job requirements, qualifications and descriptions associated with Investment Banking Analyst job opportunity 2018.
Citi Recruitment 2018
Investment Banking Analyst Citi - Dubai
United Arab Emirates,Dubai
Analysts work closely in a team environment with Managing Directors, Directors, Vice Presidents, Associates and other analyst by:
- Working on relationships within various Institutions, assisting Bankers in business origination across Citi’s product set
- Maintaining the strength of the client franchise by assisting on the maintenance of diverse and important relationships
- Developing an in-depth understanding of the dynamics of the business and the major clients with the aim of identifying appropriate marketing opportunities.
- Developing strong relationships internally with key product partners.
The analysts will support the team in:
- The role of the Corporate and Investment Banker is to provide financial advisory services on a wide range of strategic transactions (including acquisitions, divestitures, mergers and re-structuring) and capital-raising projects and debt financing projects, for corporate clients, financial institutions and governments worldwide. Our bankers work closely with our other business units to ensure client access to the full range of products and expertise within the organisation.
- Our bankers are the Relationship Manager Financiers who build and grow our long-term relationship with these clients. They orchestrate the delivery of Citi's vast global product platform and develop integrated financing strategies, by acting as a primary point of contact through which our clients utilize our extensive capabilities around the world. Through these efforts, our bankers address our client's most complex global banking needs, helping them
- Maintaining regular and frequent dialogue with product partners to assist with relationship maintenance
- Assisting in managing the Investment Banking relationship infrastructure, including approvals and documentation.
- Producing and updating client plans in conjunction with product partners and bankers
- Monitoring calling plans to ensure business development is pursued across the client base and that deals are replicated.
- Collaborating with Global Portfolio Management to manage the portfolio and individual client risk
- Interacting with Citi’s network around the globe to ensure activities are co-ordinated across the franchise
Collecting and analysing company information to assist with transactions including:
- Conducting fundamental industry research
- Quantitative Analysis
- Reviewing and organising financial data
- Develop and update analyses to support marketing activity, and coordinate with bankers on delivery of project work.
- Source and create pitch and marketing material, liaising with product partners and the Bankers
Executing M and A, Capital raising or debt financing mandates on behalf of the client:
- Managing due diligence effort
- Managing the transaction process (organisation of data room, Q and A sessions, etc)
Analysing financial data, using and developing financial models including:
- Stand-alone company valuations
- Discounted cash flow analysis
- Financing, comparative and pro-formal analyses
- Creating and finalising new business developments presentations
- Working with management on transaction terms
- Interacting with clients and various levels of management
- Obtain a broad and deep understanding of global financial markets
- Develop knowledge of financial products
- Opportunity to develop world class broad based banking and client relationship skills
- Opportunity to work in a large and complex organisation with a demanding customer base and in a challenging and changing business environment
- Exposure to an open and multicultural working environment
- Educational or work experience related to financial services organisations
- Knowledge of accounting and finance concepts
- Ability to conduct comparative and pro-forma financial analysis
- Experience of analysing financial data and financial modelling
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of a broad spectrum of products and how they meet client needs.
- Knowledge of client planning and coordinating input from multiple product areas
- Analytical - Assimilating new information quickly and relating it to the needs of the client base.
- Organisational - Managing demands from several sources, working to deadlines and managing offsite analyst timetables
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) at all organisational levels - Attention to detail and clarity.
- Proactivity - Identifying situations that could result in new business and developing recommendations tailored to the client
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to work efficiently within a team environments and as an individual contributor
- Ability to efficiently plan and organise own workload within tight deadlines
- Fluency in both Arabic and English is advantageous
- Strong academic background.
- Degree in related discipline would be advantageous
- Planning and Organisation
- Influencing and Persuasiveness
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Initiative and Pro-activity
- Skills/Networking - Able to create and sustain good personal contacts within the team and amongst Citi’s product partners
- Self starter - Prepared to take the initiative to follow issues through, whilst exercising judgment as to when to seek assistance.
- Team Player - being able to work in partnership with other individuals on day-to-day and long term projects
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you are interested in Investment Banking Analyst Dubai job opened by the Citi, immediately prepare the requirements and qualifications to apply for this Investment Banking Analyst job. For more info click on the button below:
Send your application via link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get the lastest job opportunities
Also follow my twitter
Carry out the registration, copying, distribution and filing of incoming correspondence. Ensure that administrative quality checks are carried out on project...
Order office supplies, maintains photocopiers/fax machines etc. As the front line Receptionist you will create a positive first impression for customers and...
Lives Our Values – ensure systemically responsible outcomes while driving performance and balancing risks. Assist and coach team members in order to achieve...
Communicate with GAG brands and sales teams for Digital planning and communication, day to day reporting, Designing technical marketing projects....
Responsible for developing and implementing the highest level of customer service to all incoming and outgoing visitors....
The immediate key roles will involve answering telephone calls, explaining products and covers to clients, writing emails, drafting quotations and issuing...