Customer Service Representative Job Vacancies at The Dow Chemical Company in Dubai 2018
The Dow Chemical Company hiring for positions of Customer Service Representative placed in Dubai. This job vacancy is open from 7 Februari 2018 to the end of this month. Here is more information about the job requirements, qualifications and descriptions associated with Customer Service Representative job opportunity 2018.
The Dow Chemical Company Recruitment 2018
Customer Service Representative The Dow Chemical Company - Dubai
Customer Service Representative-1800573
The Dow Chemical Company has an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Customer Service Representative
to be based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Purpose of the job:
The Customer Service Representative interfaces with customers in the MEAF geography and is the organizational joint between the sales and operations teams.They connect multiple business and functional partners to deliver exceptional service to customers and profitability to Dow.
- Prepare to Do Business: Understands market requirements and Dow capabilities, understands what is required to successfully execute our sales commitment. Consults sales in providing “workable orders.
- Perform Order Management Activities: Handles routine and non-routine customer order activities across multiple supply and shipping regions and channels: including managing customer demand, following up on samples, complex order entry.
- Display Customer Advocate Leadership: Requires the desire and determination to meet and exceed customer expectations. Intimate with
customer plans, objectives and demands, through customer visits, account team activities and interactions.
- Execute System and Technology Requirements: Execute complex work processes through multiple systems and technology including: SAP, third party websites, E-automation tools (Elemica, P2X, My account@Dow) etc. The integration of the system requires knowledge of Sales, Supply Chain, Customer Financial Services, Planning and Invoicing. High degree of systems knowledge and understanding is required.
- Problem Solver: Makes recommendations to leverage Dow resources and capital to create business opportunities for Customer Success.
- Order Entry: Utilizing the ERP system to accurately and timely place customer orders. The CSR typically works with a very complex combination of order scenarios, such as multiple sourcing location, various modes of transport, and hundreds of products. The CSR must analyze the Business Service Standards to meet customer needs while supporting Business functional performance. This requires the ability to multi-task with critical thinking skills.
- Accountability for Action: Demonstrates urgency, acts promptly and quickly removes road blocks while assessing multiple opportunities. This requires prioritization by impact, and accountability for taking actions that keep things moving forward.
Critical Success Factors:
- Exceeding customer expectations through successful customer relationships.
- Strong working knowledge of market dynamics, and individual country requirements for the MEAF geography, appropriate businesses and customers goals and objectives.
- Strong networking with many different contacts to proactively enabling and perform order receipt and handling work process.
- Monitor and Drive deliveries through all stages and across barriers from order completion to delivery at Customer.
- Create value through the optimization of freight, ability to prevent pre-buys, utilizing optimum ship points and package size as well as logistic improvements.
- Forecasting customer order patterns.
- Comply with internal and external control requirements Proficient or very quick learner in required systems.
- Attention to detail.
- Organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Work independently in an integrated team and communicate with diverse groups of people across all levels and cultures.
- Act as the exception manager for situations that are out of the ordinary or require immediate Dow assistance and engagement.
- Act as business focal point for special arrangements to be organized for transportation of documentation.
- Very good knowledge of Inco-terms.
- Understanding the diversity of the Region.
- Knowledge about customs & regulations in the Region is a plus.
- Supply Chain & Operations knowledge is a plus.
- Experience with Letter of Credit
- Logistics background/understanding.
- Same role in similar company is preferred.
- Ready to be included in a highly challenging environment.
- Good understanding of OTC.
Act as the exception manager for situations that are out of the ordinary or require immediate Dow assistance and engagement.
Act as business focal point for special arrangements to be organized for transportation of documentation.
Education/Certification/ Experience Requirements:
- The most appropriate minimum education for this position is a Bachelors degree.
- Proficiency using SAP and other technology and systems. Work process aptitude is critical to success.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to be versatile and flexible with team members, business partners and customers, while effectively influencing others and managing outcomes.
- The ability to manage conflicting priorities, prioritizing both customer and company requirements while acting in a professional manner.
- CSR must possess the confidence and ability to proactively address customer issues, business requirements and identify areas for improving profitability and 'making it easier to do business with Dow.'
Must have strong, mature teamwork skills and a desire to work within a team environment. Must be willing to share ownership of successful improvement methods and teach others for the benefit of the organization.
If you are interested in Customer Service Representative Dubai job opened by the The Dow Chemical Company, immediately prepare the requirements and qualifications to apply for this Customer Service Representative job. For more info click on the button below:
Send your application via link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get the lastest job opportunities
Also follow my twitter
About the Role If you are excited about working in a school environment and are a people's person, Cambridge International School, Dubai is the right place...
Job Title : Accountant ( GFIN/16/02/2018 ) Job Location : Dubai Job Industry : Automobile Job Function : Finance & Accounts Preferred Nationalities : Any...
Administrative and Secretarial Support. Monitors office procedures practices in order to suggest and implement approved changes....
Attending incoming phone calls and connect to requested department. Keep neat and tidy the reception area every time....
Big school are looking for 5 Secretary / Document Controller to work immedialtly....
Must have prior stable experience in Dubai as a Accounts Assistant (Payables)/Cost Controller. Accounts Assistant (Payables)....