Commis 2 Job Vacancies at Swissôtel Al Ghurair in Dubai 2018
Swissôtel Al Ghurair hiring for positions of Commis 2 placed in Dubai. This job vacancy is open from 28 September 2017 to the end of this month. Here is more information about the job requirements, qualifications and descriptions associated with Commis 2 job opportunity 2018.
Swissôtel Al Ghurair Recruitment 2018
Commis 2 Swissôtel Al Ghurair - Dubai
United Arab Emirates-Dubai-Swissôtel Al Ghurair
“a passion for perfection”
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring news ideas, use & develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path.
The Al Ghurair Hotel is a 428-room-and-suite upper upscale property. Catering for both business and leisure clientele. The hotel is located in Deira in the heart of Dubai and within easy reach of major tourist landmarks, leisure destinations and city services. It is linked to the Al Ghurair Shopping Centre, only 3 stops away on the Dubai Metro from the Dubai World Trade Centre and a 10 minute drive from Dubai International Airport
• Responsible for preparing food in the Kitchen as per the Standards of Performance set by the Outlet Chef and through information and recipes.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Maintain the highest possible hygiene and maintenance standards in your Kitchen section
- Achieve the highest degree in applied hygiene and food safety as per the ADFCA, HACCP guidelines to ensure that the food served to the Guest is of highest quality and standard
- Support the Chef de Partie or Demi Chef De Partie in the daily operation and take full responsibilities of your section when your immediate supervisor is not there, in order to ensure a smooth operation
- Ensure food prepared is according to the set menu specifications (pictures or/and portions) thus maintaining high standards set by the Outlet Chef
- Organise your section according to the plan deviced by the Outlet Chef, in order to ensure smooth operation
- Practice economy of inventory items to ensure sufficient supplies and minimize cost by avoiding wastage and spoilages
- Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests’ and employees’ health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment
- Comply with the hotel environmental, health and safety policies and procedures
Physical Aspects of Position
- Previous experience in a culinary field required
- Journeyman’s papers or international equivalent an asset
- Certificate Certification in a Culinary discipline an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
(include but are not limited to )
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 30 lbs
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai. Al Ghurair Hotel managed by Accor will cover visa costs and flights for selected candidates from place of origin.
Living and working in Dubai:
Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On artificial islands just offshore is Atlantis, The Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks.
For more info about living in Dubai we suggest to check out the following websites:
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts offers broad career development possibilities within a growing international group and competitive conditions of employment.
If you are interested in embarking on a challenging career with us, we invite you to submit your resume to
Rotating / Shift Work
01.Feb.2018, 11:59:00 PM
If you are interested in Commis 2 Dubai job opened by the Swissôtel Al Ghurair, immediately prepare the requirements and qualifications to apply for this Commis 2 job. For more info click on the button below:
Send your application via link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get the lastest job opportunities
Also follow my twitter
Carry out the registration, copying, distribution and filing of incoming correspondence. Ensure that administrative quality checks are carried out on project...
Order office supplies, maintains photocopiers/fax machines etc. As the front line Receptionist you will create a positive first impression for customers and...
Lives Our Values – ensure systemically responsible outcomes while driving performance and balancing risks. Assist and coach team members in order to achieve...
Communicate with GAG brands and sales teams for Digital planning and communication, day to day reporting, Designing technical marketing projects....
Responsible for developing and implementing the highest level of customer service to all incoming and outgoing visitors....
The immediate key roles will involve answering telephone calls, explaining products and covers to clients, writing emails, drafting quotations and issuing...