Pediatrics General Practitioner(Females Preferred) Job Vacancies at Oasis Hospital in Al-Ayn 2018
Oasis Hospital hiring for positions of Pediatrics General Practitioner(Females Preferred) placed in Al-Ayn. This job vacancy is open from 19 November 2017 to the end of this month. Here is more information about the job requirements, qualifications and descriptions associated with Pediatrics General Practitioner(Females Preferred) job opportunity 2018.
Oasis Hospital Recruitment 2018
Pediatrics General Practitioner(Females Preferred) Oasis Hospital - Al-Ayn
Position at Oasis Hospital
General practitioners (GPs) provide primary and continuing medical care from birth to early adulthood, pediatricians are concerned with the health of infants, children, up to 14 years old. They provide competent patient-centered care that addresses health needs and promotes wellness. Such care is based on latest evidence and guidelines, and meets legislatory requirements. They take account of physical, psychological and social factors when diagnosing illness and recommending the required treatment. Patients may be referred to specialist for further assessment and/or treatment
Education: MD / MBBS in Medicine. Pediatrics education/residency preferred
Experience: Minimum 2 years recent Pediatrician experience in a hospital setting
License: Must be HAAD licensed / passer / HAAD exam exempted.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Diagnoses, and treats diseases and injuries by non surgical means.
- Examines patients, using medical instruments and equipment
- Prepares and reviews case histories and obtains data through interviews.
- Determines x-ray examinations and clinical laboratory tests required.
- Interprets test results and evaluates examination findings.
- Administers or prescribes treatments and drugs such as, physical therapy, dietary regimens, for diseases and injuries.
- Inoculates and vaccinates patients to immunize patients from communicable diseases;
- Advises patients and parents concerning hygiene, and methods for prevention of disease;
- Refers patients to medical specialist or other practitioner for specialized treatment
- Coordinates treatment with other specialists.
If you are interested in Pediatrics General Practitioner(Females Preferred) Al-Ayn job opened by the Oasis Hospital, immediately prepare the requirements and qualifications to apply for this Pediatrics General Practitioner(Females Preferred) job. For more info click on the button below:
Send your application via link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get the lastest job opportunities
Also follow my twitter
2 years in a similar role Good interpersonal and communication skills Must be IT...
Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Human Resources or other related fields. Experience of setting up and maintaining filing systems (paper and...
Responsible for coordinating between faculty members, departments, committees and financial administratives involved in the purchasing process....
A high School certificate 2 years experience in a similar role IT literate. Good interpersonal...
Performs a variety of administrative and/or secretarial support activities such as composing replies to correspondence on own initiative, interpreting and...
Al Ain, Dubai. Excellent skills in dealing with Senior Management Executives. Assisting with other administrative tasks....