Receptionist Job Vacancies at Hilton Hotels & Resorts in Ras al-Khaimah 2018
Hilton Hotels & Resorts hiring for positions of Receptionist placed in Ras al-Khaimah. This job vacancy is open from 14 Februari 2018 to the end of this month. Here is more information about the job requirements, qualifications and descriptions associated with Receptionist job opportunity 2018.
Hilton Hotels & Resorts Recruitment 2018
Receptionist Hilton Hotels & Resorts - Ras al-Khaimah
Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort
P O Box 12298
Al Maaredh Street
Ras Al Khaimah
A Receptionist provides reception services for Guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out and complete audits, as required.
What will I be doing?
As Receptionist, you will provide reception services for Guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out and complete audits, as required. A Receptionist contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
What are we looking for?
- Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check in/out, and complete audit procedures, as required
- Ensure that both the Front Office Manager and Reception Supervisors are kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and, or, other departments
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
- Attend appropriate training courses, when required, and assist with the Night Team's training and development efforts
- Demonstrate a knowledge of hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties
- Maximize room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
- Use the correct procedures regarding the acceptance of foreign currencies, credit cards and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
- Follow company brand standards
- Assist other departments, as necessary
Receptionists serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in a customer-focused industry
- Completed high school certificate or equivalent
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Competent level of IT proficiency
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Previous experience in cash handling
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its
. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Guest Services and Front Office
If you are interested in Receptionist Ras al-Khaimah job opened by the Hilton Hotels & Resorts, immediately prepare the requirements and qualifications to apply for this Receptionist job. For more info click on the button below:
Send your application via link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get the lastest job opportunities
Also follow my twitter