Room Attendant Job Vacancies at Swissôtel Al Ghurair in Dubai 2018
Swissôtel Al Ghurair hiring for positions of Room Attendant placed in Dubai. This job vacancy is open from 25 November 2017 to the end of this month. Here is more information about the job requirements, qualifications and descriptions associated with Room Attendant job opportunity 2018.
Swissôtel Al Ghurair Recruitment 2018
Room Attendant Swissôtel Al Ghurair - Dubai
United Arab Emirates-Dubai-Swissôtel Al Ghurair
“a passion for perfection”
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring news ideas, use & develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path.
The Swissotel Al Ghurair, Dubai is a 428-room-and-suite upper upscale property. Catering for both business and leisure clientele. The hotel is located in Deira in the heart of Dubai and within easy reach of major tourist landmarks, leisure destinations and city services. It is linked to the Al Ghurair Shopping Centre, only 3 stops away on the Dubai Metro from the Dubai World Trade Centre and a 10 minute drive from Dubai International Airport.
As a Housekeeping Attendant you are responsible for the cleanliness of Guest rooms and public areas as instructed by Supervisors while adhering to Hotel policies and procedures.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Collect keys and daily assignments before preparing trolley and sufficient equipment in order to perform designated tasks and duties efficiently and to avoid delays effectively
- Maintain and clean Guest rooms and replenish room supplies as per the Standards of Performance of the Hotel
- Maintain and clean bathrooms and replenish bathroom amenities according to the Standards of Performance and the safety standards of the Hotel
- Tidy and arrange Guest belongings when cleaning Guest rooms and bathrooms in order to ensure compliance to the Leading Quality Assurance standards of the Hotel
- Inform Laundry Service to collect Guest clothes for laundry, dry cleaning or pressing in order to maintain Guest satisfaction
- Maintain and clean Guest corridors, service pantries and service areas in order to ensure a professional and organised appearance
- Report any maintenance related issues to the Engineering Department to ensure general upkeep and maintenance of facilities
- Consider Guest needs and requirements when working in public areas and Guest rooms to ensure courtesy and Guest satisfaction
- Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests’ and employees’ health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment
- Comply with the hotel environmental, health and safety policies and procedures
Physical Aspects of Position
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure
in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
(include but are not limited to):
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 20 lbs
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai. Al Ghurair Hotel managed by Accor will cover visa costs and flights for selected candidates from place of origin.
Living and working in Dubai:
Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On artificial islands just offshore is Atlantis, The Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks.
For more info about living in Dubai we suggest to check out the following websites:
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts offers broad career development possibilities within a growing international group and competitive conditions of employment.
If you are interested in embarking on a challenging career with us, we invite you to submit your resume to
Rotating / Shift Work
25.Jan.2018, 11:59:00 PM
If you are interested in Room Attendant Dubai job opened by the Swissôtel Al Ghurair, immediately prepare the requirements and qualifications to apply for this Room Attendant job. For more info click on the button below:
Send your application via link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get the lastest job opportunities
Also follow my twitter
Carry out the registration, copying, distribution and filing of incoming correspondence. Ensure that administrative quality checks are carried out on project...
Order office supplies, maintains photocopiers/fax machines etc. As the front line Receptionist you will create a positive first impression for customers and...
Lives Our Values – ensure systemically responsible outcomes while driving performance and balancing risks. Assist and coach team members in order to achieve...
Communicate with GAG brands and sales teams for Digital planning and communication, day to day reporting, Designing technical marketing projects....
Responsible for developing and implementing the highest level of customer service to all incoming and outgoing visitors....
The immediate key roles will involve answering telephone calls, explaining products and covers to clients, writing emails, drafting quotations and issuing...