Accounts Payable Clerk Job Vacancies at Danat Hotels in Al-Ayn 2018
Danat Hotels hiring for positions of Accounts Payable Clerk placed in Al-Ayn. This job vacancy is open from 18 Desember 2017 to the end of this month. Here is more information about the job requirements, qualifications and descriptions associated with Accounts Payable Clerk job opportunity 2018.
Danat Hotels Recruitment 2018
Accounts Payable Clerk Danat Hotels - Al-Ayn
Ensure to make payments to vendors, lenders and others within prescribed terms, assuming that an original invoice is presented which agrees with our internal records of a purchase order and delivery note.
1. It is the responsibility of the Accounts Payable to record those vendor payments scheduled on the property Critical Date/Payment List. All critical payments must be on a timely basis.
2. Proper pricing verified by individual purchasing the item(s) or services.
3. Ensures the accuracy of records and reports any deviations.
4. To pre-check incoming invoices for proper approvals and support daily.
5. To notify Vendors in writing that all invoices must be addressed for the attention of Accounts Payable only.
6. Prepare and post any monthly closing adjustments.
7. To demonstrate the 12-Service Excellence Basics.
8. Keeps updated with the latest industry trends and new product in the market.
9. Attends all hotel trainings as required.
10. Adheres to all HR and hotel policies and procedures.
11. Continually strives to improve self; knowledge and skills.
12. To ensure suppliers' payments are made on a monthly basis and all scheduled payment dates are adhered to.
13. To ensure proper purchase authorization: a copy of the approved purchase order which must be attached to the vendor invoice.
14. To reconcile vendor statements on a monthly basis and maintain these documents on file for three (3) months.
15. To ensure all invoices rendered for payment are cancelled by a "paid" stamp.
16. Actively participates in all hotel energy saving and recycling initiatives.
17. Attends departmental meetings and daily briefings as required.
18. Ensures that the appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniform and appearance are maintained at all times.
19. Strictly adheres to the hotel's Policy on Confidentiality and Ethics.
20. To actively participate in all EHSMS and FSMS requirements.
21. To carry out any additional tasks and projects as requested by the Financial Controller.
Competencies & Skills
Impact & Influence
Learning and Continuous Development
Outgoing & Friendly
Patient & Kind
Sense of Humour
Knowledge & Language
Basic Working Knowledge of Accounting Principles and Double Entry
Good Working Knowledge of Computer Programmes, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Intermediate Spoken and Written English
Good Working Knowledge of Accounting Principles and Double Entry
Excellent Working Knowledge of Computer Programmes, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Advanced Spoken and Written English
High School Graduate
Minimum of 1-Year Experience Working in a Finance Department
Minimum of 1-Year Experience Working in a Finance Department in Hotels
Date Needed By
# of Hires Needed
If you are interested in Accounts Payable Clerk Al-Ayn job opened by the Danat Hotels, immediately prepare the requirements and qualifications to apply for this Accounts Payable Clerk job. For more info click on the button below:
Send your application via link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get the lastest job opportunities
Also follow my twitter