Ward Clerk (Native Arabic speaking FEMALES only) Job Vacancies at Oasis Hospital in Al-Ayn 2018
Oasis Hospital hiring for positions of Ward Clerk (Native Arabic speaking FEMALES only) placed in Al-Ayn. This job vacancy is open from 11 November 2017 to the end of this month. Here is more information about the job requirements, qualifications and descriptions associated with Ward Clerk (Native Arabic speaking FEMALES only) job opportunity 2018.
Oasis Hospital Recruitment 2018
Ward Clerk (Native Arabic speaking FEMALES only) Oasis Hospital - Al-Ayn
Position at Oasis Hospital
The Clerk is a member of the health care team that provides medical, administrative and clerical support to the multidisciplinary team. Acts as a receptionist and clerical assistance for the patient care areas and carries out clerical functions in relation to patient records, services and supplies. Is the first person that visitors, family and physicians interact with as they approach the nursing desk.
High school minimum
Two years related experience in a hospital setting preferred
Must be a native Arabic speaker and must have good English communication skills.
Job functions and Key Accountability:
- To work as part of the team delivering the clerical and administrative provision to the Inpatient Services.
- Acts as a receptionist for the Inpatient Service including answering the telephone, scheduling patients and directing patients/visitors to the appropriate location.
- To undertake photocopying, faxing and filling as required.
- Prepares and distributes all necessary registration or concerned forms.
- Generates and ensure all files contain a General Consent form.
- Types reports, as necessary, for the manager as directed.
- Collects data, monitors, and prepares reports for quality improvement activities, as necessary.
- To ensure the procedures and running of the unit are in accordance with department standards, policies, procedures and guidelines.
- To receive, register and process patient referrals, and book patient appointments according to the criteria as directed. Makes discharge arrangement for patients - book follow-up appointments for patients and arrange transportation.
- Makes appropriate changes when patients are transferred to another room.
- Assists with patient care as directed
- Performs related service duties such as stocking of linen, cleaning department equipment, retrieving supplies from other hospital areas, and disinfecting equipment according to infection control standards/procedures.
- To ensure quality communication with patients, clinical and non-clinical staff, management, and members of the general public both verbally and non-verbally, face-to-face, and over the telephone.
- To answer and follow up queries and concerns, providing and obtaining accurate information and advice as appropriate.
- Welcome visitors by greeting visitors, in person or on the telephone, and direct patients, answering inquiries; referring inquiries to nursing and physician staff, spending time to promote a caring, quality service.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
If you are interested in Ward Clerk (Native Arabic speaking FEMALES only) Al-Ayn job opened by the Oasis Hospital, immediately prepare the requirements and qualifications to apply for this Ward Clerk (Native Arabic speaking FEMALES only) job. For more info click on the button below:
Send your application via link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get the lastest job opportunities
Also follow my twitter
2 years in a similar role Good interpersonal and communication skills Must be IT...
Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Human Resources or other related fields. Experience of setting up and maintaining filing systems (paper and...
Responsible for coordinating between faculty members, departments, committees and financial administratives involved in the purchasing process....
A high School certificate 2 years experience in a similar role IT literate. Good interpersonal...
Performs a variety of administrative and/or secretarial support activities such as composing replies to correspondence on own initiative, interpreting and...
Al Ain, Dubai. Excellent skills in dealing with Senior Management Executives. Assisting with other administrative tasks....