DEPARTMENT COORDINATOR Job Vacancies at موانئ دبي العالمية in Jebel Ali 2018
موانئ دبي العالمية hiring for positions of DEPARTMENT COORDINATOR placed in Jebel Ali. This job vacancy is open from 10 Januari 2018 to the end of this month. Here is more information about the job requirements, qualifications and descriptions associated with DEPARTMENT COORDINATOR job opportunity 2018.
موانئ دبي العالمية Recruitment 2018
DEPARTMENT COORDINATOR موانئ دبي العالمية - Jebel Ali
DP World UAE Region employs some 7,800 professionals of more than 60 nationalities across its marine terminals in the United Arab Emirates. UAE Regional Headquarters is located at Jebel Ali, the largest terminal in the Middle East, voted Best Middle East Container Terminal 17 years in a row. DP World UAE Region offers prospective employees the opportunity to develop careers in line with a highly dynamic business. We offer opportunities in management, operations and support functions, at all levels. As with all DP World regions, we look for individuals who are dedicated, adaptable, and committed to providing our customers with the best possible service. DP World offers attractive salaries, extensive career development and training programmes, and a comfortable work and living environment. To provide administrative support to Department Managers and to assist in all department functions therefore adding support to the smooth running of department functions. Principal Key Responsibility The job holder will be required to provide complete administrative support to the department which involves screening phone calls, maintaining reports, coordinating meetings, managing calendar(s). He/she will also be required to implement and compile with Environment , Health ,Safety and Security policies and procedures.
1. Provide administrative support to senior managers in a manner consistent with the department goals and objectives.
2. Organize business travel arrangements for senior managers, as required.
3. Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board, and other meetings and take minutes.
4. Prepare invoices, memos, letters, budgets and other financial statements and relevant documents using MS Office.
5. Create, maintain and update an efficient database of internal/external clients and archive all information received by the department, electronically or paper, for reference and documentation purposes
6. Oversee and if required, analyze, sort, prioritize and distribute all incoming correspondences, including faxes, memos, and submissions, to concerned person thereby ensuring a smooth flow of communication.
7. Preparing correspondences on behalf of the department for arising external queries and other routine enquiries.
8. Handle petty cash for miscellaneous expenses; and place orders for office equipment, stationery items as per department requirements.
9. Review departmental documents prior to submission, to ensure accuracy of data and compliance with company established formats, procedures and policies, and recommend revisions as required.
10. Coordinate with external parties and other departments, and establish a professional rapport by promptly attending to requests, queries and complaints.
11. Provide additional support during special projects and events.
12. Provide updates on ongoing and upcoming projects, keep a status check on current projects and ensure deliverables are met by involved personnel.
13. Proactively work and ensure continual recommendations to improve departmental functions are developed and implemented.
14. Assist in the preparation of department reports, KPI reports, year-end budgeting and financial analysis works for management review.
15. Process staff leave application and to update duty resumption, staff overtime and related activities in Oracle HR.
16. Process purchase requisitions, CAPEX and OPEX and related activities on MAXIMO system and create personnel request on Sniper Hire.
17. Provide a broad range of ad-hoc department support as required. Job Specification
4 - 6 years of experience in an administrative, secretarial and coordinator role
Certificate in Secretarial practice
Bachelor’s in any discipline
Bilingual (English & Arabic) Benefits
Remuneration and Employment Benefits:
This role offers tremendous opportunity for future career and personal growth. We are committed to the development of our people and aim to retain talent by investing in on-going training to improve performance and provide career development opportunities. In addition, we offer competitive base salaries in comparison to the markets in which we operate. The employment benefits package is reflective of the location and an attractive salary package commensurate with the successful applicant's skills and experience will be offered.
Professional Area Administration
If you are interested in DEPARTMENT COORDINATOR Jebel Ali job opened by the موانئ دبي العالمية, immediately prepare the requirements and qualifications to apply for this DEPARTMENT COORDINATOR job. For more info click on the button below:
Send your application via link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get the lastest job opportunities
Also follow my twitter