Hostess/Host Job Vacancies at Swissôtel Al Ghurair in Dubai 2018
Swissôtel Al Ghurair hiring for positions of Hostess/Host placed in Dubai. This job vacancy is open from 14 Desember 2017 to the end of this month. Here is more information about the job requirements, qualifications and descriptions associated with Hostess/Host job opportunity 2018.
Swissôtel Al Ghurair Recruitment 2018
Hostess/Host Swissôtel Al Ghurair - Dubai
United Arab Emirates-Dubai-Swissôtel Al Ghurair
“a passion for perfection”
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring news ideas, use & develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path.
As a Hostess you are Responsible to receive and give a warm welcome to our Guests, providing an efficient and courteous approach at all times
The Al Ghurair Hotel is a 428-room-and-suite upper upscale property. Catering for both business and leisure clientele. The hotel is located in Deira in the heart of Dubai and within easy reach of major tourist landmarks, leisure destinations and city services. It is linked to the Al Ghurair Shopping Centre, only 3 stops away on the Dubai Metro from the Dubai World Trade Centre and a 10 minute drive from Dubai International Airport.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- To consistently offer a professional, friendly greeting and engaging service
- To understand the server’s tasks in the outlet
- To understand shift end reports in the outlet and the servers tasks in the POS system
- To assist guests regarding food and beverage menu items in an informative and helpful way
- To have knowledge of all menu items, garnishes, contents and preparation methods
- To follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards
- To follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
- Other duties as assigned
Physical Aspects of Position
- Previous service experience an asset
- Previous point of sale system experience an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
(include but are not limited to):
Constant standing and walking throughout shift
Frequent lifting and carrying up to 20 lbs
Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai. Al Ghurair Hotel managed by Accor will cover visa costs and flights for selected candidates from place of origin.
Living and working in Dubai:
Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On artificial islands just offshore is Atlantis, The Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks.
For more info about living in Dubai we suggest to check out the following websites:
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts offers broad career development possibilities within a growing international group and competitive conditions of employment.
If you are interested in embarking on a challenging career with us, we invite you to submit your resume to
Rotating / Shift Work
18.Jan.2018, 11:59:00 PM
If you are interested in Hostess/Host Dubai job opened by the Swissôtel Al Ghurair, immediately prepare the requirements and qualifications to apply for this Hostess/Host job. For more info click on the button below:
Send your application via link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get the lastest job opportunities
Also follow my twitter