Executive Secretary Job Vacancies at Meraas Holding in Dubai 2018
Meraas Holding hiring for positions of Executive Secretary placed in Dubai. This job vacancy is open from 10 Desember 2017 to the end of this month. Here is more information about the job requirements, qualifications and descriptions associated with Executive Secretary job opportunity 2018.
Meraas Holding Recruitment 2018
Executive Secretary Meraas Holding - Dubai
Meraas Holding is a Dubai based development company with an innovative approach to architecture and master planning. We are committed to shaping the landscape of Dubai by building sustainable projects of the highest quality, which are delivered on time. People are the focus of everything we do and our aim is to enhance the way people work, live and play in the communities that we build. We pride ourselves on recruiting the most talented professionals locally, internationally and selecting partners who are leaders in their fields, ensuring that we deliver on all of our commitments.
Meraas Holding is involved in a number of high profile projects across Dubai As the Office Manager, your role will be responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support to the Senior Vice President – Strategic Capital, including sole responsibility for the day to day operations to ensure smooth and efficient running of his office.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who can demonstrate experience in the following;
• Document control and extensive diary management
• Ensuring smooth functioning of the department by efficiently managing administrative and clerical tasks.
• Serving as the point person for office manager duties including communication, mailing, supplies and errands.
• Maintaining the Senior Vice President’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling appointments, meetings and travel.
• Managing the Senior Vice President’s correspondence with external parties.
• Preparing department related inter office memorandums, presentations and reports as well as writing business reports and official correspondence (letters, emails, notes etc.,)
• Ensuring dissemination and archiving of all department related communication and documentation.
• Providing general support to visitors.
• Receiving calls on behalf of the Senior Vice President and maintain out office record and covey messages timely.
• Preparing agenda for meetings in advance, confirm time and venue, coordinate with other meeting attendees and arrange meeting facilities.
• Acting as recording assistant whenever required and prepare minutes of meeting.
• Maintaining confidentiality of all types of documents and assure discreet handling of all business deals and projects related to the department.
• Ensuring that documentation is correctly filed and maintained in an efficient filing system and ensuring constant availability of office supplies.
The ideal candidate will come from an Administration background in a similar or related industry with 5 years minimum experience and will preferably hold a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent in the relevant field. You must possess good spoken and written communication skills with the ability to multi task.
If you are interested in Executive Secretary Dubai job opened by the Meraas Holding, immediately prepare the requirements and qualifications to apply for this Executive Secretary job. For more info click on the button below:
Send your application via link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get the lastest job opportunities
Also follow my twitter