Financial Accountant Job Vacancies at Swissôtel Al Ghurair in Dubai 2018
Swissôtel Al Ghurair hiring for positions of Financial Accountant placed in Dubai. This job vacancy is open from 27 November 2017 to the end of this month. Here is more information about the job requirements, qualifications and descriptions associated with Financial Accountant job opportunity 2018.
Swissôtel Al Ghurair Recruitment 2018
Financial Accountant Swissôtel Al Ghurair - Dubai
United Arab Emirates-Dubai-Swissôtel Al Ghurair
“a passion for perfection”
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring news ideas, use & develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path.
The Swissotel Al Ghurair & Swissotel Living al Ghurair is a 428-room-and-suite upper upscale property. Catering for both business and leisure clientele. The hotel is located in Deira in the heart of Dubai and within easy reach of major tourist landmarks, leisure destinations and city services. It is linked to the Al Ghurair Shopping Centre, only 3 stops away on the Dubai Metro from the Dubai World Trade Centre and a 10 minute drive from Dubai International Airport.
Responsible to assist maintaining a smooth operation within the Finance Department by reviewing payroll reports and conducting internal controls in compliance with all policies.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- To consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- To lead and manage the day-to-day activity of the Finance Department and ensure all standards are followed
- To compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly and annual reports
- To ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
- To ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met
- To ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close
- To establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures
- To balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs
- To continuously manage and support budget and forecast activities and assist Departmental Leaders as required
- To oversee the financial audit preparation and coordinate the audit process
- To ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses
- To analyze and advise on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends, financial commitments and future revenues
- To analyze financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures, provide strategic recommendations and maintain solutions to business and financial problems
- To follow departmental policies and procedures
- To follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
We are looking for a well organized and creative candidate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, who is able to display a “passion for perfection” and work in a dynamic environment. In addition, the candidate should possess:
Physical Aspects of Position:
- Leadership experience in accepted Accounting practices and principles required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications and or relevant computer applications required
- University/College degree in a related discipline preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible and reliable with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical aspects of the position include but are not limited to the following:
- Frequent sitting throughout shift
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 20 lbs
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai. Al Ghurair Hotel managed by Accor will cover visa costs and flights for selected candidates from place of origin.
Living and working in Dubai:
Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On artificial islands just offshore is Atlantis, The Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks.
For more info about living in Dubai we suggest to check out the following websites:
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts offers broad career development possibilities within a growing international group and competitive conditions of employment.
If you are interested in embarking on a challenging career with us, we invite you to submit your resume to
Management / Supervisory
07.Feb.2018, 11:59:00 PM
If you are interested in Financial Accountant Dubai job opened by the Swissôtel Al Ghurair, immediately prepare the requirements and qualifications to apply for this Financial Accountant job. For more info click on the button below:
Send your application via link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get the lastest job opportunities
Also follow my twitter