Customer Service Representative #86241 Job Vacancies at Puget Sound Energy in Bothell 2018
Puget Sound Energy hiring for positions of Customer Service Representative #86241 placed in Bothell. This job vacancy is open from 23 Desember 2017 to the end of this month. Here is more information about the job requirements, qualifications and descriptions associated with Customer Service Representative #86241 job opportunity 2018.
Puget Sound Energy Recruitment 2018
Customer Service Representative #86241 Puget Sound Energy - Bothell
Puget Sound Energy’s Customer Service Department is looking for multiple Customer Service Representatives to join our team! This position is responsible for responding to consumer inquires via phone, e-mail, and written correspondence. There will be opportunities to respond to inquiries including service emergencies or outages, billing, credit or payment inquires, rates, bill inquires, energy conservation, and customer programs. There will be additional responsibilities including processing returned mail, updating customer information, compiling reports and performing other office and clerical tasks as assigned.
Families and businesses depend on PSE to provide the energy they need to pursue their dreams. Our steadfast commitment to serving Washington communities with safe, dependable and efficient energy started in 1886. Today we’re building the Northwest’s energy future through efforts like our award winning energy efficiency programs and our leadership in renewable energy.
At PSE all employees are valued, respected and provided with the opportunity to excel professionally. We offer an expansive pay package that includes competitive compensation, annual goals-based incentive bonuses, comprehensive cafeteria-style benefits, 401(K), a company paid retirement pension plan, and an employee assistance and wellness program.
JOB REQUIREMENT:JOB RESPONSIBILTY: MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School diploma or GED
- Successful completion of six to ten college credits in accounting, communication, drafting, social sciences, or its equivalent in experience.
- Two years customer service skills, preferably in a call center environment
- Must be able to type a minimum of 35 words per minute
- Successful completion of courses in basic PC, electricity, or natural gas
- Ability to multi-task and work well independently
- Previous cashiering experience
- Spanish speaking is also desired
- Experience with SAP
- Candidates will need to successfully complete training assessments, and attend all four weeks of training, or they will be subject to release.
- Customer Service positions are union represented positions with starting wage and wage increases determined by union pay scale.
- Starting wage is $19.61 an hour.
- Successful candidates will become a member of the IBEW
If you are interested in Customer Service Representative #86241 Bothell job opened by the Puget Sound Energy, immediately prepare the requirements and qualifications to apply for this Customer Service Representative #86241 job. For more info click on the button below:
Send your application via link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get the lastest job opportunities
Also follow my twitter