Student Affairs Coordinator (Female) Job Vacancies at Abu Dhabi University in Al-Ayn 2018
Abu Dhabi University hiring for positions of Student Affairs Coordinator (Female) placed in Al-Ayn. This job vacancy is open from 29 Januari 2018 to the end of this month. Here is more information about the job requirements, qualifications and descriptions associated with Student Affairs Coordinator (Female) job opportunity 2018.
Abu Dhabi University Recruitment 2018
Student Affairs Coordinator (Female) Abu Dhabi University - Al-Ayn
Reporting to the Manager of Student Affairs - Al Ain, the purpose of this role is to coordinate various events and activities for students, to increase their satisfaction with campus life and enhance their overall educational experience.
• Serves as one of the primary organizers for all on campus and off campus student events such as: New Student Orientation, UAE National Day, Flag Day, Pink Day, Earth day, etc.
• Nominates and trains volunteer students to participate in events organized by the Student Affairs department
• Liaises with local universities to establish facilities agreements, plan competitive and recreational sporting events, and other friendly matches/activities
• Provides support to the coaches and sports teams, to develop sports and recreational events and increase engagement in wellness and fitness related activities
• Supervises student club formation by processing student requests, facilitating the election process, and supporting students with the coordination of their club events and activities.
• Receives student inquiries, requests for services (i.e. housing, transportation, visas) and shares details with the supporting units as needed.
• Liaises with the colleges and other administrative units to ensure operational effectiveness for services and programs provided for students.
• Maintains all essential office documents and files for efficient reporting and auditing purposes
• Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
• 1-2 years of experience in a higher education setting or similar role
• Event management experience
• Demonstrated ability to work with students in a diverse and multicultural community
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure in some instances
• Exercise sound judgment, discretion and confidentiality, as needed
• Proficiency with various information technology tools
• English and Arabic required
If you are interested in Student Affairs Coordinator (Female) Al-Ayn job opened by the Abu Dhabi University, immediately prepare the requirements and qualifications to apply for this Student Affairs Coordinator (Female) job. For more info click on the button below:
Send your application via link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get the lastest job opportunities
Also follow my twitter