Corporate Banking Head – Kuwait Job Vacancies at Citi in 2018
Citi hiring for positions of Corporate Banking Head – Kuwait placed in . This job vacancy is open from 13 Januari 2018 to the end of this month. Here is more information about the job requirements, qualifications and descriptions associated with Corporate Banking Head – Kuwait job opportunity 2018.
Citi Recruitment 2018
Corporate Banking Head – Kuwait Citi -
- Primary Location: Kuwait,Kuwait,Kuwait
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Institutional Banking
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 18002536
• Manage Corporate Banking (including GSG) business in Kuwait
• Provide global complex banking services to clients in Kuwait (and support their requirements across the Citi network)
• Lead and manage a diverse team of bankers (team of 3)
• Establish and achieve aggressive revenue and expense goals.
• Manage and monitor Citi’s credit exposure to CIB clients in Kuwait
• Provide effective leadership in a complex matrix organization – working closely with product teams, risk management and global functions in Kuwait and the wider region.
Managing Business and Delivering Results
Revenues comprised of market, TTS and Corporate products including complex credit products. Requires constant management of portfolio against dynamic continuously changing set of requirements and targets in terms of returns and risk. Grow portfolio revenues.
Adherence to local regulatory requirements.
Responsible for overall client coverage and client management. Expected to cover certain clients personally and provide senior
support to the Relationship Management team in broader client coverage. Responsible for providing clients access to Citi’s global
products and services and assuring that Citi is being considered/invited to most relevant relationships and transactions by leveraging strong client relationships.
Managing and Leading Corporate Bank Team
Managing and leading a team of diverse Relationship Managers with a focus on recruiting top talent, providing guidance to the team and assuring training needs are met while overseeing professional development. Lead and motivate team to achieve a defined set of goals.
Working within Citi’s Global Network
Understanding and effectively managing Citigroup’s global capacities and complexities; attracting global resources and working closely with product teams in Kuwait and globally. Working closely with GIRM and FIRM as well as other parts of the risk organization. Working in conjunction with Global Functions
Personal, Business and Technical Proficiency
Local Industry and market knowledge; ability to operate in a matrix organization; credit officer experience; knowledge of high value added products; successful cross functional management. Implementation and execution of complex credit solutions; ability to coordinate and put together deals; anticipate client needs; anticipate and executes credit requirements with ability to managing credit exposure.
Individual Skills and Competency
• Strong leadership skills, proven team player.
• Must have a minimum of 13 years of corporate banking experience with strong credit skills
• Ability to drive business by aligning internal resources and decision makers globally.
• Strong client management skills - ability to
• Products: Understanding of investment banking, corporate finance, and derivatives products; loans, cash management and trade. Ability to identify CMO and M&A situations
• Market: Proven client relationships and track record of building senior relationships
• Functional: Credit officer with strong credit knowledge; In-depth understanding of compliance; knowledge of global regulatory requirements
•Central Bank of Kuwait approved role
• Experience in working within a matrix organization and cross-functional teams
• Small team management would be preferable
Greater than 13 years total corporate banking experience with strong credit skills
• Corporate Bank products
• Treasury products and TTS
• Market and industry knowledge
• Client knowledge
• Compliance and local regulatory knowledge
• Credit knowledge
• International banking knowledge
• Citigroup policies and procedures
• Knowledge of Citigroup organization
• Driven and Results oriented
• Sound Business judgment
• Tolerance for risk / Balanced judgement
• Clear decision making under pressure
• Flexibility and creativity
• Good people interaction, team player
• Change agent
• Client and franchise level planning skills
• Decision making
• Process and Controls
• Managing a Matrix
• Deal Execution Skills
Kuwaiti Nationals are encouraged to apply
Vice President candidates are also encouraged to apply
Arabic language skills are an advantage for this role
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you are interested in Corporate Banking Head – Kuwait job opened by the Citi, immediately prepare the requirements and qualifications to apply for this Corporate Banking Head – Kuwait job. For more info click on the button below:
Send your application via link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get the lastest job opportunities
Also follow my twitter