Doctor's Assistant (Females ONLY) Job Vacancies at Oasis Hospital in Al-Ayn 2018
Oasis Hospital hiring for positions of Doctor's Assistant (Females ONLY) placed in Al-Ayn. This job vacancy is open from 14 November 2017 to the end of this month. Here is more information about the job requirements, qualifications and descriptions associated with Doctor's Assistant (Females ONLY) job opportunity 2018.
Oasis Hospital Recruitment 2018
Doctor's Assistant (Females ONLY) Oasis Hospital - Al-Ayn
Position at Oasis Hospital
The Doctor's assistant is a medical support professional that performs a variety of tasks to assist physicians in providing patient care, while ensuring that clinics and hospitals run smoothly and efficiently. Doctor's assistants focus mainly on providing support services directly related to patient care and are more often found at the physician’s side working in close contact with patients, mainly in outpatient or ambulatory care settings.
Languages: Fluent in English. Arabic and Urdu knowledge is preferable.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
Experience: it is desirable to have a good understanding of medical procedures, as well as a familiarity with medical terminology
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Room preparation
- Make sure to change sheets on the examination table and dispose of and replace used disposables with new ones
- Make sure all the documents/ papers and other equipment or stationary required by the doctor is available in the room prior to patient visit
- Call for the next patient as doctor is doing patient education with the current patient
- Patient Interaction
- Assist patient with moving/sitting if required by patient
- Help translating doctors communication to patient as required
- Facilitate the logistics of patient waiting and movement by communicating with them about wait times, delays, waiting areas, and by guiding them to Laboratory , Radiology etc
- Doctor Interaction
- Enter patient information into system while doctor is talking/examining patient
- Assist doctor in entering the results in the patient electronic record
- File the results after doctor signs them into the patient folders
- Call back patients after lab/radiology test to inform them if their tests are normal
- Assist doctor with sick leave entry into the HAAD system and sick leave filing
- Prepare admission packages with stickers and the needed signatures
- Coordinate with insurance for sending the claim form and keeping the forms inside the clinic
- Handle phone calls when the doctor is busy with a patient
- Maintain patient database as required in the department for any analysis purposes.
- Assist Doctor with any additional printout/photocopy or equipment that may be required during consultation
If you are interested in Doctor's Assistant (Females ONLY) Al-Ayn job opened by the Oasis Hospital, immediately prepare the requirements and qualifications to apply for this Doctor's Assistant (Females ONLY) job. For more info click on the button below:
Send your application via link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get the lastest job opportunities
Also follow my twitter
Handle phone calls when the doctor is busy with a patient. It is desirable to have a good understanding of medical procedures, as well as a familiarity with...
Performs a variety of administrative and/or secretarial support activities such as composing replies to correspondence on own initiative, interpreting and...
With Burjeel Medical Centre Barari Al Ain this dream becomes a reality.Designed to be one of the Best Medical Centres in Al Ain Burjeel Medical Centre Barari Al...
As necessary.Monitor office supplies make requisition for stocksGreet and assist visitors guest and clients to meeting room.Handle all bookings for the meeting...
Al Ain, Dubai. Excellent skills in dealing with Senior Management Executives. Assisting with other administrative tasks....