CCB BSU Case Manager Job Vacancies at Citi in Dubai 2018
Citi hiring for positions of CCB BSU Case Manager placed in Dubai. This job vacancy is open from 23 November 2017 to the end of this month. Here is more information about the job requirements, qualifications and descriptions associated with CCB BSU Case Manager job opportunity 2018.
Citi Recruitment 2018
CCB BSU Case Manager Citi - Dubai
United Arab Emirates,Dubai,Dubai
- Provide continuous support for CCB colleagues, RMs, RMAs in CitiKYC related questions.
- Understand compliance defined standards for applicable client types and any country specific requirements.
- Preparing and ensuring timely update of KYC packages.
- The BSU Case Manager is responsible for the preparation, of due diligence and approval of the electronic KYC records in partnership with Relationship Management and Compliance. In addition, to ensure compliance of CCB BSU department with Citibank and local regulatory requirements and internal policies to improve efficiency of bank’s operations and procedures, to identify the gaps and to mitigate the risk
- Understanding customer’s business, industry and market environment.
- Help identify training areas for KYC Owners/Relationship Managers.
- Get involved in necessary system specific and personal training organizing.
- As a Case Manager carry out due diligence of relevant KYC documentation for selected Citi Commercial Bank clients of UAE, Bahrain and Jordan in compliance with Citi policies and local regulations, including:
- Actively interact with KYC Owners/KYC Support to obtain missing information required to complete KYC documentation;
- Escalate KYC documentation to AML Compliance according to operating procedures;
- Monitor and track KYC documentation completion to ensure minimal past dues;
- Escalate all KYC documentation not in compliance with AML/KYC requirements to Business supervisors/Compliance;
- Monitor and manage flow of KYC packages to adhere to internal deadlines
This position takes part of CCB BSU. CCB BSU Team is responsible for consistency, completeness and quality data of CCB customers and makes sure that CitiKYC completion with correct data is in time.
The CCB BSU Case Manager reports directly to MEP CCB Team Leader.
Relationship management activities:
- Complete CitiKYC Records incorporating country specific (UAE, Bahrain and Jordan ) regulatory requirements
- Coordinate and carry out KYC renewal process with Coverage, Business, and Compliance
- Collate and review information about the company from both internal and external sources(Company Regulatory websites, Company website, Google etc.)
- Carry out name screening of entity, directors, beneficial owners in NESS ( CitiScreening System)
- Research companies based on AML policies for possible negative information, SPF, and sanction issues (I.e. Citi Screening, Internet Search, etc.)
- Report any negative news, High Risk and Senior Public Figures to AML Compliance department
- Escalate KYC Records to Team Leader as per the expediter process when there is delay in response from KYC Owners – submission and action on rejected cases
- Understand, escalate and solve CitiKYC related issues.
- Interact directly with RMs and RMAs for all day-to-day business and develop strong working relationships with them.
- Provide feedback to RMs/RMAs on changes/updates to KYC Records.
- Understand compliance defined standards for applicable client types and any country specific requirements. Liaise with Compliance to identify new requirements or changes in local requirements
- Validate the information in CitiKYC and CIP (Customer Identification Program) document to ensure completeness and accuracy (Company/Entity Formation, Ownership, Management, Market Reputation etc.)
- Report workflow progress to Supervisor
- Liaise with internal departments including Relationship Teams, Account Documentation Unit, AML Compliance
- Monitor and manage flow of KYC packages to adhere to internal deadlines, SLAs
- Update workflow database regularly throughout the day
- Highlight any discrepancies to Senior BSU Case Manager
- Adhere to Citigroup and regulatory policies and procedures
- Keep Relationship Managers informed about their customers’ KYC Record status, missing information and the deadline of their expected answer.
- Provide daily and periodic support to the CCB KYC Owners in processing KYC records ensuring adherence to CCB anti-money laundering (AML) KYC policies and standards and related customer identification program (CIP) requirements, including any local KYC regulatory requirements duly informed by local “Country Compliance Team”.
- Proactively communicate with KYC owner in regard to Client Work Item / Appendix / PUP completion.
- Taking part in CitiKYC making for UAE, Bahrain and Jordan account openings prospects/clients.
- Escalate KYC Records to Team Leader as per the expediter process when there is delay in response from RMs – submission and action on rejected KYC Records
- Active participation in banking trainings.
- Help identify training areas for KYC Owners/RMs.
- Organize periodic trainings for KYC Owners/RMs to help improve KYC Record making quality (incl. on major rejection reasons)
- Active participation in process development efforts.
- Up to date knowledge of all necessary products and processes.
- Active participation in BSU Team’s meetings, trainings.
- Complete all tasks in connection with the organization’s activity but not detailed in the current job description, charged by the direct manager, supervisor, or the functional head.
- 1 – 3 years experience in banking, finance or law
- Experience in control/risk or Compliance (AML/KYC) function (an advantage)
- Knowledge and experience of the technologies and processes used in Citi
- Knowledge of local regulatory KYC/AML requirements
- Proficient use of Microsoft Applications ( Word, Excel, Access)
- Languages : Fluent English / Arabic
- Proficient use of KYC applications ( an advantage)
- University degree in Law, Business/Finance, Math, Economics.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to develop strong professional relationships
- Strong research skills
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight time frames
- MIS and metrics and efficiency analysis skills
- Good organizational skills
- Pro-active, flexible, and good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Team Member
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you are interested in CCB BSU Case Manager Dubai job opened by the Citi, immediately prepare the requirements and qualifications to apply for this CCB BSU Case Manager job. For more info click on the button below:
Send your application via link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get the lastest job opportunities
Also follow my twitter
Carry out the registration, copying, distribution and filing of incoming correspondence. Ensure that administrative quality checks are carried out on project...
Order office supplies, maintains photocopiers/fax machines etc. As the front line Receptionist you will create a positive first impression for customers and...
Lives Our Values – ensure systemically responsible outcomes while driving performance and balancing risks. Assist and coach team members in order to achieve...
Communicate with GAG brands and sales teams for Digital planning and communication, day to day reporting, Designing technical marketing projects....
Responsible for developing and implementing the highest level of customer service to all incoming and outgoing visitors....
The immediate key roles will involve answering telephone calls, explaining products and covers to clients, writing emails, drafting quotations and issuing...