Aerospace Assembler Job Vacancies at King Machine, LLC. in Mukilteo 2018
King Machine, LLC. hiring for positions of Aerospace Assembler placed in Mukilteo. This job vacancy is open from 3 Januari 2018 to the end of this month. Here is more information about the job requirements, qualifications and descriptions associated with Aerospace Assembler job opportunity 2018.
King Machine, LLC. Recruitment 2018
Aerospace Assembler King Machine, LLC. - Mukilteo
Growing Machine Shop looking for Aerospace Assembler
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install units, parts, equipment, and components in structural assembly, according to blueprints and specifications, using hand tools and power tools.
- Bolt, screw, or rivet accessories to fasten, support, or hang components and subassemblies. * Drill holes in structure and subassemblies, and attaches brackets, hinges, or clips to secure installation or to fasten subassemblies.
- Locate and mark reference points and holes for installation of parts and components, using jigs, templates, and measuring instruments.
- Inspect and test installed units, parts, and equipment for fit, performance, and compliance with standards, using measuring instruments and test equipment.
- Position and aligns subassemblies in jigs or fixtures, using measuring instruments, following blueprint lines and index points.
- Cut, trim, and file parts, and verify fitting tolerances to prepare for installation.
- Install bushings using liquid nitrogen or presses as required.
- Apply sealants or paint per customer specifications using proper safety devices.
- Uses shop equipment needed to complete operations, such as C-squeeze, arbor presses, ground stud puller, cherry pullers, and shop hand tools.
- Verify conformance of finished work piece to specifications using standard measuring tools as required.
- Read and interpret manufacturing drawings at basic level.
- Demonstrates a good attitude toward work.
- Reliable - arrives on time to work with good attendance.
- Follows instructions and demonstrates strong attention to detail.
- Communicates well verbally and in writing.
- Mechanically inclined, with good manual dexterity.
Competitive Wages and Benefits-
Medical, dental, vision, long term disability and life insurance benefits
PTO/ Holiday pay – Eligible upon hire
401(k) plan with Company Match
Hours: Monday – Thursday 6 AM – 4:30 PM
Come join the King TEAM!
Apply in person or send resume to:
King Machine, LLC.
11710 Cyrus Way,
Mukilteo, WA 98275
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $18.00 /hour
If you are interested in Aerospace Assembler Mukilteo job opened by the King Machine, LLC., immediately prepare the requirements and qualifications to apply for this Aerospace Assembler job. For more info click on the button below:
Send your application via link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get the lastest job opportunities
Also follow my twitter
The Visitor Services Representative will work at the direction of the Public Relations & Social Media Associate Director to assist visitors at the Future of...
Ability to answer multi-line phone. Senior Services of America, a National growing Senior Housing Organization that provides independent living, assisted living...
Install units, parts, equipment, and components in structural assembly, according to blueprints and specifications, using hand tools and power tools....
Orion Industries, a Boeing supplier of the year, is seeking 5 ENTRY LEVEL manufacturing employee to join its Mukilteo Wire Assembly team by the end of January ....
Valid Washington State Drivers License required. Must be 18 years or older, have a US driver's license, and be able to meet all other qualifications listed...