Administrative Assistant, Applied Communications Job Vacancies at Higher Colleges of Technology in Ras al-Khaimah 2018
Higher Colleges of Technology hiring for positions of Administrative Assistant, Applied Communications placed in Ras al-Khaimah. This job vacancy is open from 9 Januari 2018 to the end of this month. Here is more information about the job requirements, qualifications and descriptions associated with Administrative Assistant, Applied Communications job opportunity 2018.
Higher Colleges of Technology Recruitment 2018
Administrative Assistant, Applied Communications Higher Colleges of Technology - Ras al-Khaimah
The Administrative Assistant provides timely administrative support within a specific college department. This position plays a key role in supporting daily activities and overall administrative requirements including document control activities, drafting departmental correspondence, and assisting with meeting and event logistics. The incumbent may receive direction from various staff within the department and is expected to prioritize his/her workload appropriately to ensure that the objectives and needs of all clientele are met. The incumbent interacts with students, college staff, and external stakeholders as required.
In support of Emiratization, HCT may exercise flexibility with the experience or education requirement in order to recruit UAE National candidates who show potential for success in the role.
- Completion of a 1 year post-secondary program (e.g. - Diploma/Certificate) is required, with a 2 year Higher Diploma seen as desirable
- A minimum 2 years of related office administration experience, preferably within an educational institution
- Experience providing administrative support to member(s) of the management team
- Previous experience preparing various forms of correspondence, minute taking at meetings, and creating a variety of spreadsheets and reports
- Strong customer service skills, coupled with a high degree of professionalism, diplomacy and confidentiality
- Competency in use of software programs including MS Office Suite
- Familiarity with operating various forms of office equipment, including switchboard systems, fax machines and photocopiers
- Ability to communicate and build good relationships with students, faculty and administrators
- Well-developed organizational and time management skills are required
- The ability to work independently and make routine procedural decisions
- Ability to work as part of a team in a multi-cultural environment and to effectively cope with pressure within a busy and demanding environment
- A demonstrated willingness to engage in professional development activities in order to develop and improve new and current skills, and to adapt to the evolving needs of the organization
The Higher Colleges of Technology is committed to the recruitment and development of UAE Nationals. We encourage applications from Emirati candidates who can contribute to the HCT’s mission.
Click here to view the complete Job Description
Salary and Benefits
Salary & Benefit details will be provided to short listed candidates
If you are interested in Administrative Assistant, Applied Communications Ras al-Khaimah job opened by the Higher Colleges of Technology, immediately prepare the requirements and qualifications to apply for this Administrative Assistant, Applied Communications job. For more info click on the button below:
Send your application via link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get the lastest job opportunities
Also follow my twitter
Handle incoming calls; Provide, and ensure remarkable customer service is provided to clients; Health & Wellness / Medical Spa....
All incoming telephone calls, transfers calls to various offices and takes. Order to provide accurate information....
Records, telephone systems, and all other IT peripherals. Provides end-users assistance on the. Assists in maintaining LAN/WAN....
Person will provide secretarial and administrative support and assistance to. Sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing correspondence....
Coordinating inventory transfers with related departments. To make sure raw materials and finished goods are received properly....
The role will look after all the steps in the customer journey from the point they place an order; Medical insurance provided Salary:....