EMEA CSIS MENA Investigations Manager Job Vacancies at Citi in Dubai 2018
Citi hiring for positions of EMEA CSIS MENA Investigations Manager placed in Dubai. This job vacancy is open from 3 Januari 2018 to the end of this month. Here is more information about the job requirements, qualifications and descriptions associated with EMEA CSIS MENA Investigations Manager job opportunity 2018.
Citi Recruitment 2018
EMEA CSIS MENA Investigations Manager Citi - Dubai
United Arab Emirates,Dubai,Dubai
Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Citi Job Description/Person Specification
MENA Investigations Manager
Citi Security & Investigative Services (CSIS)
MENA Senior Investigations Manager
Dubai U.A.E/ EMEA
CSIS Investigations is tasked with investigating incidents of suspected fraud and serious wrongdoing in order to protect the assets and reputation of the bank and its clients. Through investigation CSIS seeks to mitigate the effects of fraud and wrongdoing. Investigation findings are used to inform decision makers in Citi business units and the corporate risk functions.
CSIS Investigators are assigned a wide range of corporate investigation case work including complex, sensitive fraud investigations from across Middle East and North Africa region. The Investigator may be asked to perform additional tasks such as coordinating investigative efforts within the Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) region, participating in business reviews or leading various project assignments.
The role will encompass the day to day activities of a Lead Investigator:
- Investigate in order to identify the root cause of Citi product/process vulnerabilities, identification of employee behaviour that breaches policy, detection of fraud perpetrators and the recovery of stolen or lost assets
- Developing and adding value to investigative referrals through data research, analysis, interviewing, liaison with law enforcement agencies and compilation of information from a variety of sources both internal and external to the business. Build internal relationships with peers in the risk and control functions and with the different business groups CSIS supports
- Documenting the investigation in CSIS’ case management system and, on case completion, drafting comprehensive investigation reports
- Build and maintain external relationships with sister bank fraud investigators, law enforcement, industry peers and other sources of support in an effort to establish partnerships and areas of support that enhance the ability for timely intelligence sharing, prosecution and recovery
- Responsible for representing Citi in criminal prosecution and civil court matters. Must have some knowledge of banking products, operations and processes in order to provide accurate and supportive testimony
The CSIS EMEA function is a mature independent corporate security function operating across more than 50 countries. The CSIS MENA Investigations team works in partnership with equivalent investigation teams across the globe. The CSIS team is comprised of experienced specialists from a variety of backgrounds including commercial investigations, forensic accountancy, fraud risk, law enforcement, technology, computer forensics, data analysis, and due diligence. Joining the CSIS team will enhance the investigator’s pure skills and ability to operate across a diverse region.
- Knowledge of Corporate/ Markets & Banking financial products.
- 10 years financial crime and/or internal/ ethics investigative experience in a corporate, regulatory, consultancy or law enforcement environment. However, serious consideration will be given to candidates without investigative experience who can demonstrate potential and possess strong product knowledge (consumer and wholesale banking) and experience of working in an independent control function (e.g. audit, controls, risk or compliance).
- An understanding of applicable legal statutes as they relate to financial crimes and/ or appropriate procedures for conducting internal investigations.
- Education: Degree level minimum.
- Professional qualification (e.g. CFE, CAMS and CIA) are advantageous.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent communication and inter personal skills
- First class report writing skills
- Strong interviewing skills
- MS Office Word and Excel proficiency
- An ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task, work under strict deadlines and manage a diverse and potentially complex caseload
- Strong analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Demonstrate an awareness and appreciation of workplace diversity
- Language skills (Arabic in particular) preferred, but not a pre-requisite
- Ability and confidence to interact with all employees of the bank regardless of position
- Corporate investigation skills
- Bank product knowledge (consumer, wholesale and investment)
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to travel at short notice
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you are interested in EMEA CSIS MENA Investigations Manager Dubai job opened by the Citi, immediately prepare the requirements and qualifications to apply for this EMEA CSIS MENA Investigations Manager job. For more info click on the button below:
Send your application via link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get the lastest job opportunities
Also follow my twitter
Carry out the registration, copying, distribution and filing of incoming correspondence. Ensure that administrative quality checks are carried out on project...
Order office supplies, maintains photocopiers/fax machines etc. As the front line Receptionist you will create a positive first impression for customers and...
Lives Our Values – ensure systemically responsible outcomes while driving performance and balancing risks. Assist and coach team members in order to achieve...
Communicate with GAG brands and sales teams for Digital planning and communication, day to day reporting, Designing technical marketing projects....
Responsible for developing and implementing the highest level of customer service to all incoming and outgoing visitors....
The immediate key roles will involve answering telephone calls, explaining products and covers to clients, writing emails, drafting quotations and issuing...