Secretary - Sales and Events Job Vacancies at Swissôtel Al Ghurair in Dubai 2018
Swissôtel Al Ghurair hiring for positions of Secretary - Sales and Events placed in Dubai. This job vacancy is open from 11 Januari 2018 to the end of this month. Here is more information about the job requirements, qualifications and descriptions associated with Secretary - Sales and Events job opportunity 2018.
Swissôtel Al Ghurair Recruitment 2018
Secretary - Sales and Events Swissôtel Al Ghurair - Dubai
Secretary - Sales and Events
United Arab Emirates-Dubai-Swissôtel Al Ghurair
“a passion for perfection”
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring news ideas, use & develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path.
The Al Ghurair Hotel is a 428-room-and-suite upper upscale property. Catering for both business and leisure clientele. The hotel is located in Deira in the heart of Dubai and within easy reach of major tourist landmarks, leisure destinations and city services. It is linked to the Al Ghurair Shopping Centre, only 3 stops away on the Dubai Metro from the Dubai World Trade Centre and a 10 minute drive from Dubai International Airport.
Secretary - Sales and Events
To provide professional and friendly service to all patrons. To assist the Sales Team in all administrative duties.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Perform all administrative duties (i.e faxing, copying, typing & filing).
- Handles all documentation to be sent to clients.
- Handles all incoming telephone enquiries effectively.
- Assists with Opera inputs and issuing BEO
- Generate reports as and when required.
- Assist with any other sales and events support projects & duties as requested.
- Maintain stationery, brochures, sales kits and all store items to an agreed par stock.
- Assist other managers in the absence of other administrators.
- Assist in other departments within Sales & Marketing Division whenever necessary.
- Comply with hotel and department policies and procedures at all times.
- Carry out any other duties as and when assigned by the Management of the Hotel and department.
We are looking for a well organized and creative candidate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, who is able to display a “passion for perfection” and work in a dynamic environment. In addition, the candidate should possess:
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications and or relevant computer applications required
- University/College degree in a related discipline preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai. Al Ghurair Hotel managed by Accor will cover visa costs and flights for selected candidates from place of origin.
Living and working in Dubai:
Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On artificial islands just offshore is Atlantis, The Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks.
For more info about living in Dubai we suggest to check out the following websites:
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts offers broad career development possibilities within a growing international group and competitive conditions of employment.
If you are interested in embarking on a challenging career with us, we invite you to submit your resume to
20.Jan.2018, 11:59:00 PM
If you are interested in Secretary - Sales and Events Dubai job opened by the Swissôtel Al Ghurair, immediately prepare the requirements and qualifications to apply for this Secretary - Sales and Events job. For more info click on the button below:
Send your application via link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get the lastest job opportunities
Also follow my twitter
Carry out the registration, copying, distribution and filing of incoming correspondence. Ensure that administrative quality checks are carried out on project...
Order office supplies, maintains photocopiers/fax machines etc. As the front line Receptionist you will create a positive first impression for customers and...
Lives Our Values – ensure systemically responsible outcomes while driving performance and balancing risks. Assist and coach team members in order to achieve...
Communicate with GAG brands and sales teams for Digital planning and communication, day to day reporting, Designing technical marketing projects....
Responsible for developing and implementing the highest level of customer service to all incoming and outgoing visitors....
The immediate key roles will involve answering telephone calls, explaining products and covers to clients, writing emails, drafting quotations and issuing...